Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Holiday

I had nothing special on Independent Day in Atlanta. I spent my time in many activities. I preferred to stay home rather than go outside because I felt more comfortable and I can take more rest. On that day, I woke up at 2 pm and cooked some Thai food. After that I started to clean my room, chat with my friends in Thailand through internet and listen to Thai songs. It was my happy hours to spend time in relaxation. After I had dinner with my uncle, he described the history of Independent Day for me, I felt that it was a little bit boring because it was too serious stories and I really felt sleepy. Moreover I had to take care my brother's dog because he went to Folida for his vacation. This dog is very naughty and it didn't obey me. Sometimes I felt angry but didn't know how to do with this dog. At night, I watched Parade and fireworks on television and the fireworks were very beautiful. When I saw the fireworks, I suddenly thought to my hometown because it also has the fireworks on the important festivals so I really love this holiday.

No comments: