Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Hometown

So surprise!!! At this time I think that I should be in Thailand not Atlanta because I really love my hometown. In my opinion, there are many interested things at there. I was born in Bangkok which is the capital city of Thailand. This place is the heaven of shoppers because however you have limited pocket money but you still can shops because price of goods is very expensive, varieties of products as well as the quality of products is good as the brand name. I am the one who are crazy in shopping and here is the right place for me. There are well known beaches which are nice, clean and clear water at Krabi, Phangnga, and Phuket in the south of Thailand. You can play jetski, banana boat, bunji jump, fishing and scubar drving at there. Moreover, Thailand also have many mountains, waterfalls and all adventure activities that you will really enjoy. Each towns will awake all night so you can go to club, bar or entertainmant place anytime as you want. It is very funny and lifely. Another interested thing is Thai food, if you are the one who love spicy food, you will enjoy with it and it is easy to buy goods or foods at everywhere you are even on the street. So this is a little example about my hometown, if you were there, I challenge you that you will not forget Thailand.

No comments: