Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surprise!!! in Atlanta

After I has lived in Atlanta for 1 month, I am surprise with many things at here. Firstly, everyday I will go to school by marta and many times people come to sit and talk with me. I think I like it because I can practice my English speaking. Anyway, I still wonder that we don't know each other but why they come to talk with me.I think that people are nice and friendly which is different from my country, if we don't know each other, we will not talk with the stranger if it doesn't save. Secondly, there are many branches of supermarket, shop, pharmacy store, etc. It is very convenient for shoppers because they can go to anywhere which close to their home. It save time and cost a lots. Thirdly, day time is longer than night time because the sky still bright at 9 pm. It is different from my country, the sky become dark since 6 pm so day time and night time is equal. My aunt said that we have to adjust time for every quarter. All these things are new and surprise me in positive way.

No comments: