Thursday, June 19, 2008

Big experience in my working life!!!

From my working experience in the past, I have never forgotten the good things which is very valuable in my life. I had worked in banking company in the position of cash management sales manager. I have never had an ideas to work as a sale representative but finally I did it. My responsibilities were to take care existing and acquired new customers, influenced them to use products as well as to be the speaker in a big seminar. To be speaker was the hardest responsibilities because I felt shy and lacked of self confident in speaking. At first time I spoke in front of 400 customers, My voice vibrated and my hand became cold. At that moment, I thought that how can I passed it and was I in the right job? After I finished the speech, I got good feedback form my boss and customers. It was unbelivable, I could do it. After that I had more self confident and more improvement in my speaking skills. Finally, I was the best cash management sales manager of year 2007, I felf proud and really love this job. Because of this experience, my characteristic and habit changed to positive way. Now I can use this skill for the presentation in listening, reading, writing classes. Although I don't like it at first time but at the end I really like it.


No comments: